Industrial Process Management Platform
SimageM2M SCADA/HMI is a system for visualizing and operating processes, production flows, machines and plants. It is a highly reliable multi-user distributed solution that provides supervisory control and monitoring for many sectors:
- Process Control
- Industrial Automation
- Home Automation
- Remote Control and Monitoring
- Test and Measurement
- Machine-To-Machine Communications (M2M)
SimageM2M SCADA/HMI has advanced data acquisition and processing capabilities inherited from SimageM2M Device Management Platform, such as real-time charting, comprehensive alerting/reporting, and batch operations. It is bundled with a rich set of device drivers for accessing and controlling different PLCs, sensors and other industrial devices. Most industry-standard protocols, such as OLE for Process Control (OPC), Modbus (TCP, UDP, Serial RTU/ASCII/BIN), and SNMP, are supported directly.
Integrated GUI Builder application simplifies the process of creating Human-Machine Interfaces for visualizing the processes. Available user interface components include standard form elements (e.g. text fields and buttons), tables, raster and vector images, highly customizable gauges, charts, splittable/tabbed/multi-layer panels, and many more. HMI applications created in GUI Builder can be launched separately, e.g. in the touch panels.
SimageM2M SCADA/HMI Features
- Common Scalable Architecture. SCADA/HMI edition is based on the core of SimageM2M Device Management Framework that provides unique abilities for configuring, controlling and monitoring different industrial devices and controllers.
- High reliability. Installations with multiple servers and operator posts with hot database backup allow build highly reliable systems for controlling mission-critical processes.
- Device Drivers. Drivers for widespread industrial control protocols, such as Modbus, are included into the distribution bundle. Almost any device may be connected using a custom device driver or hardware controller.
- PC Client. SimageM2M LinkServer acts as an OPC client, allowing connect to almost any modern PLC or automation device. OPC communications are performed via DCOM by any IP network, so SimageM2M LinkServer and OPC Server may be reside on different machines.
- Custom interface creation. Integrated GUI Builder helps create dynamic custom forms, screens, widgets and Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) with hundreds of highly configurable components. Several graphical interfaces may be combined into a flexible dashboard for real-time process control.
- Expression language and scripts. Different components of custom interfaces bind with data using flexible expressions and event-driven pure-Java scripts that may run on both server and client sides of the system, therefore allowing to build complex data processing chains. All expressions are constructed in an interactive Expression Builder and may be also used for alert triggering, event filtering etc. Data bindings are also created using intuitive mouse Drag-and-Drop operations.
- Script debugging. Debug both server-side and client-side scripts by logging messages and generating system events.
- Customizable device polling and data caching. Every I/O channel and data point may be polled with a custom period. Server caches the most recent data values for accelerating access by other components. Both cached and direct access to every channel/data point is supported.
- Event Filtering. Alerts, changes in device status/configuration and communication problems are available as system events of different levels and may be browsed using the Event Log component. Different rules for event sorting, filtering and highlighting are supported.
- Alerting. Alerts may be trigged by any system event or state change. Every alert may have unlimited expression-based triggers. Alert notifications include immediate operator notification using popup window and sound, e-mail and SMS notifications and other methods. Pending alerts and alert escalation are also supported. Alert-to-action bindings allow automatic execution of corrective actions in interactive or non-interactive modes when alert is raised.
- Reporting. Advanced reporting facility, built-in report editor, report printing and exporting in different formats. Automatic report generation from any viewed/edited data.
- Charting. Support for a wide list of chart types, including dynamically updated charts.
- Query Language. Integrated SQL-based query language for data mining and batch configuration updates.
- Trackers. Trackers are used for monitoring mission-critical data. Every tracker has an unlimited number of user-defined states, indicated by color highlighting.
- Scheduled Tasks. Advanced job scheduler for periodic execution of any device-related or system actions.
- Grouping. Grouping and group operations are available. Groups may include devices of different manufacturers.
- Configuration Replication. Advanced replication of configuration between devices. Configuration may be copied even between devices that use different firmware versions.
- Data Export/Import. Support of export and import of any system or device data to numerous formats, including XML, HTML, CSV, XLS, PDF, RTF etc.
- Web-Service. Embedded Web-service allows integration with third-party enterprise applications.
- Enterprise/Factory Systems Integration. Java and .NET API's are available for easy integration with ERP, production control, factory automation and other legacy software.
Advanced SCADA System
- Client/server architecture
- High reliability with clustering or hot standby servers
- Advanced event processing and logging
- Visual HMI editor with intuitive data bindings
- Multy-type trending, support for dynamic charts
- Expression and query languages for data conversion and mining
- Comprehensive reporting, integrated report editor